George Thorogood & The Destroyers – The Baddest Show On Earth (2026)
Tracklist:
01 – Who Do You Love?
02 – Move It On Over
03 – Bad To The Bone
04 – One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
05 – Ride On Josephine
06 – Night Time
07 – Tip On In
08 – It Wasn’t Me (Live In Boston, Massachusetts / 1982)
09 – New Boogie Chillun’ (Live In Boston, Massachusetts / 1982)
10 – Nobody But Me (Live In Boston, Massachusetts / 1982)
11 – I Drink Alone
12 – Memphis / Marie
13 – Shake Your Money Maker
14 – I Really Like Girls
15 – Treat Her Right
16 – If You Don’t Start Drinkin’ (I’m Gonna Leave)
17 – Oklahoma Sweetheart
18 – Hello Little Girl
19 – I’m A Steady Rollin’ Man
20 – Get A Haircut
21 – Gone Dead Train
22 – Down In The Bottom
23 – Dynaflow Blues
24 – Rock Party
25 – Help Me
26 – Gear Jammer (Remastered 2004)
27 – Miss Luann (Remastered 2012)
28 – I’ll Change My Style
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

