Peter Frampton – Carry the Light (2026)
Tracklist:
01 – Carry The Light
02 – Buried Treasure (feat. Benmont Tench)
03 – I’m Sorry Elle (feat. Graham Nash)
04 – Breaking The Mold (feat. Sheryl Crow)
05 – I Can’t Let It Be
06 – Lions At The Gate (feat. Tom Morello)
07 – Islamorada (feat. H.E.R.)
08 – Can You Take Me There (feat. Bill Evans)
09 – Tinderbox (feat. Bill Evans)
10 – At The End Of The Day
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
El Bueno Y El Malo (3:25) Hermosa Drive (3:54) Los Chicos Tristes (3:49) Thunderbird (3:28) Cielo Grande (2:56) Tres Hermanos (feat. Dan A...

