The HU – HUN 2026
Tracklist:
1. Warrior Chant (03:46)
2. Lost Soul (feat. Jonny Hawkins of Nothing More) (04:23)
3. The Men (03:41)
4. Echoes of My Father (06:08)
5. Shadow (03:21)
6. Horsemen (04:35)
7. Greed (05:01)
8. The Real You (04:01)
9. Grey Hun (03:50)
10. Universe (08:43)
11. Second Face (03:31)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
El Bueno Y El Malo (3:25) Hermosa Drive (3:54) Los Chicos Tristes (3:49) Thunderbird (3:28) Cielo Grande (2:56) Tres Hermanos (feat. Dan A...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com

