Bernie Marsden - Stage (Live) - 2026
01. Til The Day I Die (Live)
02. The Time Is Right For Love (Live)
03. Out On The Western Plains (Live)
04. Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City (Live)
05. Boss Of The Blues (Live)
06. Reconsider Baby (Live)
07. Watch Out (Live)
08. Worried Life Blues (Live)
09. Down Home Blues (Live)
10. I'm Tore Down (Live)
11. Love That Burns (Live)
12. Oh, Well (Live)
13. Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues (Live)
14. I'll Play The Blues For You (Live)
15. Walking By Myself (feat. Joe Bonamassa) [Live]
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

