Warren Haynes (The Allman Brothers Band, Gov't Mule, David Allan Coe and the Dickey Betts Band) - Dreams & Songs (Live) - 2026
Tracklist:
1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40)
2. Dreams (Live) (11:08)
3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41)
4. Spots of Time (Live) (08:19)
5. Broken Promised Land (Live) (07:24)
6. Thorazine Shuffle (Live) (09:54)
7. Makes No Difference (Live) (06:50)
8. Terrapin Station (Live) (12:28)
9. Raven Black Night (Live) (06:55)
10. Just Another Rider (Live) (08:02)
11. Black Peter (Live) (07:16)
12. Instrumental Illness (Live) (10:45)
13. One (Live) (05:39)
14. Shakedown Street (Live) (06:44)
15. Whipping Post (Live) (12:15)
16. Dreams and Songs (Reprise) (Live) (04:10)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
MUY RECOMENDABLE Tracklist: 01. St. Louis Blues (3:20) 02. Rock and Roll Music (3:08) 03. Johnny B Goode (3:49) 04. Wee Wee Hours (...
-
Tracklist: 01 – White Room (Live @ The Old Grey Whistle Test 1981 – Remastered 2026) 02 – Hit And Run (Live @ The Old Grey Whistle Test 19...
-
GRACIAS CABODOMUNDO Artists : Ali Farka Touré - vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, six string banjo, njarka, percussion Ry Cooder - elec...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 01 – Ritual 02 – Perfect Daughter 03 – Everything’s Falling 04 – Why Do You Like It When I Cry? 05 – Bite My Tongue 06 – Kill O...

