WHISKEY SIX - American Grit - 2013
APORTE DE RODMISUR
Tracklist: 1. Watch It All Burn 2. Double Barrel Man 3. One Last Time 4. Long Necks (And Open Legs) 5. Ruin 6. Anything But Sober 7. Your Disease 8. Home 9. Heartache 10. As One 11. Omission 12. Heard It On The X
HARD BLUES ROCK
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Página Principal
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
JIM JONES ALL STARS - Cat Fight (2026)
APORTE DE ESCALERO
STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN----ALONE IN THE OZONE
DESCARGA
SINEAD O´CONNOR - I’m Not Bossy, I’m The Boss - 2014
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
David Lindley - Win This Record (1982)
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
Crossroads
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
AG Weinberger - - Guitar Man 2008
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
Anthrax - Cursum Perficio -2026
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
Crossroads Guitar Festival - DAY 1 - Concert stream
APORTE DE OdC
Steelheart - Greatest Hits- 2018
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
Warren Haynes (The Allman Brothers Band, Gov't Mule, David Allan Coe and The Dickey Betts Band) - Dreams & Songs (Live) (2026)
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
Adblock Detectado
Apoya este sitio desactivando el Adblock para seguir navegando. ¡Gracias!
¡Ya Desactive el Adblock!