BETH HART & JOE BONAMASSA - Live in Amsterdam - 2014


Tracklist: 01 – Amsterdam, Amsterdam! 02 – Them There Eyes 03 – Sinner’s Prayer 04 – Can’t Let Go 05 – For My Friends 06 – Close to My Fire 07 – Rhymes 08 – Something’s Got a Hold on Me 09 – Your Heart Is As Black As Night 10 – Chocolate Jesus 11 – Baddest Blues 12 – Someday After Awhile (You’ll Be Sorry) 13 – Beth Introduces the Band 14 – Well, Well 15 – If I Tell You I Love You 16 – See Saw 17 – Strange Fruit 18 – Miss Lady 19 – I Love You More Than You’ll Ever Know 20 – Nutbush City Limits 21 – I’d Rather Go Blind 22 – Antwerp Jam (Credits) 23 – Someday After Awhile (You’ll Be Sorry) [alternative version] 24 – Up, Down, All Around Behind the See Saw 25 – The Making Of Live in Amsterdam 26 – All Access Pass Beth and Joe Photo Collection [Rhymes]

  Descargar

LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA

Adblock Detectado

Apoya este sitio desactivando el Adblock para seguir navegando. ¡Gracias!

¡Ya Desactive el Adblock!