George Bellas - Astral Projection - 2013
DESCARGAR
01. Into the Unknown 01:16
02. Dimensional Portal 04:26
03. Out of Body 03:33
04. Fabric of Space and Time 04:00
05. Hyperspace 03:39
06. Rip in the Continuum 04:37
07. Curiosity 04:22
08. Apparition 04:18
09. Magnetic Anomaly 06:39
10. Tipler’s Cylinder 03:15
11. Visiting an Alien World 07:20
12. Interdimensional Travel 11:31
13. Heightened Awareness 04:20
14. On the Other Side 03:22
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
El Bueno Y El Malo (3:25) Hermosa Drive (3:54) Los Chicos Tristes (3:49) Thunderbird (3:28) Cielo Grande (2:56) Tres Hermanos (feat. Dan A...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
