The Blind Boys Of Alabama – Almost Home (2017)




01. Stay on the Gospel Side (John Leventhal/Marc Cohn/Clarence Fountain)
02. Let My Mother Live (John Leventhal/Marc Cohn/Jimmy Carter)
03. God Knows Everything (John Leventhal/Marc Cohn)
04. Pray For Peace (Luther Dickinson/Cody Dickinson/Oteil Burbridge/Joey Williams/Ray Ladson/Charles Driebe)
05. Singing Brings Us Closer (Phil Cook)
06. Almost Home (Randall Bramblett/Clarence Fountain/Jimmy Carter)
07. Live Forever (Billy Joe Shaver)
08. I Shall Be Released (Bob Dylan)
09. Train Fare (Valerie June)
10. I Can See (Joey Williams/Ray Ladson/Jimmy Sloan)
11. I Kept on Walking (Cris Jacobs)
12. I Was Called (Ruthie Foster/Scottie Miller)



LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA

Adblock Detectado

Apoya este sitio desactivando el Adblock para seguir navegando. ¡Gracias!

¡Ya Desactive el Adblock!