Tom Jones – Surrounded By Time [The Hourglass Edition] (2021)
CD1
1. I Won’t Crumble With You If You Fall (3:16)
2. The Windmills Of Your Mind (4:43)
3. Pop Star (4:00)
4. No Hole In My Head (4:09)
5. Talking Reality Television Blues (6:29)
6. I Won’t Lie (4:29)
7. This Is The Sea (7:11)
8. One More Cup Of Coffee (3:46)
9. Samson And Delilah (5:07)
10. Ol' Mother Earth (5:16)
11. I’m Growing Old (4:15)
12. Lazarus Man (9:08)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
1. The Magic of Sin (12:16) 2. Down in Darkness Pt. 2 (9:33) 3. Down in Darkness Pt. 3 (20:20) - Jostein Smeby / guitars, vocals - Stig ...
