PARA OdC
Tracklist:
01 – Big Enough (2019 – Remaster)
02 – Take It So Hard (2019 – Remaster)
03 – Struggle (2019 – Remaster)
04 – I Could Have Stood You Up (2019 – Remaster)
05 – Make No Mistake (2019 – Remaster)
06 – You Don’t Move Me (2019 – Remaster)
07 – How I Wish (2019 – Remaster)
08 – Rockawhile (2019 – Remaster)
09 – Whip It Up (2019 – Remaster)
10 – Locked Away (2019 – Remaster)
11 – It Means A Lot (2019 – Remaster)
12 – Blues Jam (2019 – Remaster)
13 – My Babe (2019 – Remaster)
14 – Slim (2019 – Remaster)
15 – Big Town Playboy (2019 – Remaster)
16 – Mark On Me (2019 – Remaster)
17 – Brute Force (2019 – Remaster)LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
-
1.Full Circle 05:39 2.Part Of The Charm 06:25 3.Group Chat 05:23 4.Improvisation on the Largo from Dvorak’s Symphony #9 07:46 5.Looking Fo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...

