George Lynch & Jeff Pilson – Heavy Hitters II (2023)
Tracklist:
01 – Sledgehammer
02 – Carry On
03 – The Stroke
04 – Radioactive
05 – Smokestack Lightning
06 – Hold On (I’m Coming)
07 – Stay With Me
08 – Shout
09 – New Sensation
10 – Jumpin’ Jack Flash
11 – Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)
12 – It’s a Wonderful Life
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com

