APORTE DE DANY
Tracklist:
1. IN9-1881/The Search 07:46
2. Dugu Kamalemba 05:41
3. Band Of Brothers 05:07
4. Trinkle Tinkle 05:59
5. Ugly Beauty 05:30
6. JLR 06:19
7. Do You? 03:43
8. Bells Of Coutance 01:35
9. The Thumb 04:09
10. Go Down Moses 04:27
11. Tesori 03:52LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com

