Neal Morse – The Dreamer – Joseph: Part One (2023)
Tracklist:
01 – The Dreamer Overture
02 – Prologue – Before The World Was
03 – A Million Miles Away
04 – Burns Like A Wheel
05 – Liar, Liar
06 – The Pit
07 – Like A Wall
08 – Gold Dust City
09 – Slave Boy
10 – Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind
11 – Wait On You
12 – I Will Wait On The Lord
13 – The Dreamer Overture Reprise
14 – Ultraviolet Dreams
15 – Heaven In Charge Of Hell
16 – Why Have You Forsaken Me
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com

