Made in Germany
01. I Go To Bed With A Worry (3:24) 02. That's A Lie (4:23) 03. I Told My Eyes (2:52) 04. Big Blue Diamonds (4:05) 05. Steppin' Stone (3:02) 06. Dead Notes (3:50) 07. Feed The Flame (2:53) 08. Long Long Time (4:23) 09. What You Mean (3:51) 10. Heart Fixing Business (3:02) 11. This Time I'll Be True (4:55) 12. I've Got Papers On You, Baby (3:27) 13. More To Life Than This (5:32) 14. Ain't Over Yet (2:36)LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
1. The Magic of Sin (12:16) 2. Down in Darkness Pt. 2 (9:33) 3. Down in Darkness Pt. 3 (20:20) - Jostein Smeby / guitars, vocals - Stig ...

