Cyndi Lauper – Let the Canary Sing (2024)
01. Blue Angel feat. Cyndi Lauper – I’m Gonna Be Strong [2:52]
02. Money Changes Everything (Live at Irvine Meadows Amphitheater, Laguna Hills, CA – 09/22/1984 – Let the Canary Sing Edit) [4:33]
03. Time after Time [3:59]
04. Who Let in the Rain (Single Version) [4:15]
05. I Drove All Night [4:09]
06. Into the Nightlife (Let the Canary Sing Edit) [3:42]
07. Sisters of Avalon [4:19]
08. Girls Just Want to Have Fun [3:52]
09. The Goonies ‘R’ Good Enough (Let the Canary Sing Edit) [3:02]
10. She Bop [3:45]
11. Cyndi Lauper feat. B.B. King & Allen Toussaint – Early in the Mornin’ [3:49]
12. At Last (Let the Canary Sing Edit) [2:33]
13. True Colors [3:46]
14. All Through the Night [4:24]
15. The World Is Stone [4:16]
16. That’s What I Think [4:38]
17. Change of Heart [4:23]
18. My First Night without You [3:01]
19. You Don’t Know [5:12]
20. Funnel of Love [3:15]
21. Heading West [3:52]
22. Sally’s Pigeons [3:47]
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
1. The Magic of Sin (12:16) 2. Down in Darkness Pt. 2 (9:33) 3. Down in Darkness Pt. 3 (20:20) - Jostein Smeby / guitars, vocals - Stig ...

