Joanne Shaw Taylor - Black & Gold - 2025
01. Hold Of My Heart (03:44)
02. All The Things I Said (04:48)
03. Black & Gold (04:05)
04. Who’s Gonna Love Me Now? (04:11)
05. I Gotta Stop Letting You Let Me Down (04:53)
06. Summer Love (03:33)
07. Grayer Shade Of Blue (05:09)
08. Hell Of A Good Time (04:07)
09. Look What I’ve Become (05:16)
10. What Are You Gonna Do Now? (03:19)
11. Love Lives Here (05:02)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
-
1.Full Circle 05:39 2.Part Of The Charm 06:25 3.Group Chat 05:23 4.Improvisation on the Largo from Dvorak’s Symphony #9 07:46 5.Looking Fo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...

