John Wetton - The Rarities, Volume 2 - 2025
Tracklist:
01 – Raised In Captivity
02 – The Other Guy (Second Best)
03 – I Will
04 – Bad Thing
05 – Boys Of The Diamond City
06 – Flesh And Blood
07 – Burn Your Name In My Heart
08 – Sex, Power And Money
09 – Back In Your Lovin’ Arms
10 – Every Inch Of The Way
11 – I Can’t Tell You Why
12 – Winner Takes It All (Demo)
13 – Mind Over Matter (Demo)
14 – Gypsy Soul (Demo)
15 – Wasted Time
16 – You Still Got Me
17 – Halfway To Heaven
18 – I’ll Never Stop Loving You
19 – Forever Adagietto
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
El Bueno Y El Malo (3:25) Hermosa Drive (3:54) Los Chicos Tristes (3:49) Thunderbird (3:28) Cielo Grande (2:56) Tres Hermanos (feat. Dan A...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com

