Marcus King Band - Darling Blue - 2025
1. On & On (3:02)
2. Here Today (2:56)
3. Honky Tonk Hell (3:15)
4. Heartlands (3:42)
5. Die Alone (3:32)
6. Somebody Else (3:23)
7. Levi’s & Goodbyes (3:03)
8. Carolina Honey (4:10)
9. No Room For Blue (2:46)
10. Blue Ridge Mountain Moon (3:16)
11. Dirt (3:31)
12. The Shadows (4:07)
13. Pretty Petty (2:39)
14. Carry Me Home (3:45)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
1. The Magic of Sin (12:16) 2. Down in Darkness Pt. 2 (9:33) 3. Down in Darkness Pt. 3 (20:20) - Jostein Smeby / guitars, vocals - Stig ...

