Heather Nova – Live In Europe (2026)
Tracklist:
01 – Rewild Me (Live in Europe)
02 – Ghost In My Room (Live in Europe)
03 – Walk This World (Live in Europe)
04 – Chat 1 (Live in Europe)
05 – The Lights of Sicily (Live in Europe)
06 – The Wounds We Bled (Live in Europe)
07 – Ebbs and Flows (Live in Europe)
08 – All I Need (Live in Europe)
09 – Hey Poseidon (Live in Europe)
10 – Not Only Human (Live in Europe)
11 – Chat 2 (Live in Europe)
12 – Butterflies and Moths (Live in Europe)
13 – Island (Live in Europe)
14 – London Rain (Live in Europe)
15 – Breath and Air (Live in Europe)
16 – Singing You Through (Live in Europe)
17 – Like Lovers Do (Live in Europe)
18 – Doubled Up (Live in Europe)
19 – Beginner (Live in Europe)
20 – I Wanna Be Your Light (Live in Europe)
21 – Magnificent (Live in Europe)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
El Bueno Y El Malo (3:25) Hermosa Drive (3:54) Los Chicos Tristes (3:49) Thunderbird (3:28) Cielo Grande (2:56) Tres Hermanos (feat. Dan A...

